PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
, hereinafter referred to as the "Website", and from participants, hereinafter referred to as the "Participant", of events (including forums, conferences, seminars, lectures) that Goroda LLC organizes independently or jointly with third parties, hereinafter referred to as the "Events".
We may also collect personally identifiable information when You visit our Website, fill out forms, want to participate in our Events, and in connection with other activities on the Website. You may be asked to specify, if necessary, full name, position, company name, e-mail, phone number, correspondence address, information on identity document. You can, however, visit our Website anonymously. We only collect personally identifiable information about You if you voluntarily provide such information to us. You can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, except in cases where this may prevent You from using certain functions of the Website, attending our Events, or using the services provided by us. Basis and time limits of processing received data
The processing by Goroda LLC of Your personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis and is limited to achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes, only if there are legal grounds in accordance with part 1 of article 6 152-FZ.
By continuing to use our Website, providing your personal data to participate in the Events, as well as in the case of using other services, You express the consent to the processing of Your personal data in accordance with the procedure set out in this Policy. Goroda LLC processes your personal data during the period of use of the Website, preparation and holding of the Event, and/or during the period of use of other services of our company. How we use the collected data
Goroda LLC may collect and use personal data from the Website users and Event Participants for the following purposes:
- To ensure participation in the Events;
- To ensure the safety of Participants during Events; - To improve the quality of service. The data You provide helps us respond to Your requests more effectively;
- To personalize the user experience. We may use this information to determine which visitors of the Website are most interested in the services and resources provided by Goroda LLC;
- To improve our Website. We may use the feedback You provide to improve our products and services;
- To send You information that You have agreed to receive on topics that we think will be of interest to You;
- To send periodic e-mail messages that may include the company's news, updates, information about products and services, etc. If You decide not to receive follow-up e-mails, we include a detailed description at the end of each e-mail of how to unsubscribe from the e-newsletters, or You can contact us via the Website. How we protect your personal data
We recognize the importance of ensuring the security of all Your personal data and use reasonable measures at the hardware, technical, and organizational levels to prevent unauthorized and illegal access to, use, processing, or alteration of personal data we receive from You, as well as to prevent the leakage or loss of such data. While we take steps to use and improve various security features, no system or technology can provide complete protection. We ask You to report any known vulnerability affecting our Website by sending an e-mail to Welcome@winningthehearts.com Personal data share
Entuziastov Boulevard, 2, Business Center Golden Gate, tower A, 109544
We take note of all your comments or questions.
Revision date: September 16, 2021