Founder of two major sporting events in Eastern Europe — I Love Supersport and Ironstar — that’ve inspired more than 45 thousand people around the globe to exercise. The company has branches in 50 cities. Besides, Maxim is a 7-time Ironman finisher, New-York, Chicago, London and Berlin marathons runner, and first Russian to swim across the Strait of Gibraltar.
I Love Supersport is the biggest sporting project in Eastern Europe comprising running school, swimming school, triathlon school, skiing and cycling schools. Schools are run in 50 locations.
Ironstar organizes long-distance triathlons in Russia and CIS countries.
Mr. Zhurilo is a member of the Future of Human Enhancement Council of the World Economic Forum, holder of the Breakthrough of the Year title awarded by RBC, and 2014 and 2016 winner of The Entrepreneur of the Year competition. Besides, Maxim is a fellow of John Smith Trust Fellowship (UK).
Maxim Zhurilo is a graduate of the Faculty of Cybernetics of the Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute and The Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO.
- Industry of health vs industry of sickness
- Cost of health: professions of the future generated by people’s motivation to have a personal health map
- Sport as the core of education and business model
- International companies, teams, and countries that benefit from focusing on the health industry
- Health as one of the cornerstones for building a team