Her professional curiosity brings Amazon beyond obvious ideas and products
Joanna is a fearless inventor whose professional curiosity and tenacious creativity are the key to her innovative breakthroughs. Currently, Joanna is responsible for Amazon’s Alexa Devices. Joanna is named a Powerful Woman of New York.
Joanna created a number of breakthrough IT products, e.g. one of the first video players that changed the delivery of live news events for ABC; designed the first banking app for the Apple Watch very much appreciated by Citibank users; and reinvented the connected car as a cognitive mobility platform for General Motor’s OnStar.
Joanna Peña-Bickley is known as the mother of Cognitive Experience Design, the art of empathetically respecting an individual’s time and choices while balancing the science of crafting data into intelligent individualized experiences that lead conscious decisions
- Creative ideas and teams — the capital of the future
- Beyond obvious ideas. How innovative products are created
- A new perspective on reskilling
- Redesign of the work format
- Joanna Pena-Bickley’s personal preferences: character traits and skills of the employees she finds valuable